In the section Settings is placed the Tile Jobs.
There is a list of all defined Jobs for the specific environment.
- Attachment Transfer Job - Provides execution of attachment transfer if the column AttachmentTransferStorageID from Attachment MSSQL table is set
- Database Maintenance Job - Provides execution of scheduler
- Database/Object Transfer Job - Provides functionality that executes Database and Object transfer
- Import Data Job - Provides execution of creation of ImportDataBatch from the uploaded structure
- Notification Job - Provides sending generated notifications, saved in NotificationData MSSQL table
- OCR Analyser Job - Provides OCR extraction functionality from attachment. Literally, calls procedure that converts attachments onto text
On the detail of Job it is possible to edit the CRON setting, in the Hint there is a correct syntax provided.
Setup scheduling period for task
- */30 * * * * ? - Fire every 30 seconds
- 0 */2 * * * ? - Fire every 2 minutes
- 0 0 12 * * ? - Fire at 12pm (noon) every day
- 0 15 10 * * ? - Fire at 10:15am every day
- 0 15 10 15 * ? - Fire at 10:15am on the 15th day of every month
Important: After any change use the button Reschedule Jobs to confirm the new setting.
In the right section is possible to run the Job instantly or to Pause/Resume a Job.
Through a button Jobs Console it is possible to see the Job Log, use the Reload button to display previous runs of specific Jobs.